Thursday, August 13, 2009

THEM


Composed at a moment of realization and clarity. Maybe not the most "poetic" thing I've ever written, but it's honest at least!


Maaaannnn....
I'm sick
of them!
Sick to the point of fallin out
of them!!
Ready to have it out
with them!
Just absolutely unquestioningly
tired of them!

To hell with them!
Fuck them
and their opinions,
and their misconceptions,
and their perceptions,
and their good intentions,
and their questions,
and their preconceived notions,
and all of that!

Who are they anyway?
You tell me
what they have to say
to you
about me
and the way
I choose
to live
my life.

You keep me
informed,
in the loop,
in the know....

Awww....snap!
I see.
It's not them
judging me.

Fuck YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin