Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just passing through...


I stay on a see-saw with my blogs. I try not to neglect one while giving attention to the other. It's a tough balancing act... almost like parenting more than one child. (Lucky for me I only have one, coz I'm obviously not very good at the balance thing).

Anyway, I am working on some pieces for the Attic, but nothing I'm ready to turn loose of yet.

The real point of this post, aside from giving the ol' place its fair share of attention is to share something I just discovered. Remember my guest poet, Susanne? Well, guess who finally took the leap into the blogosphere!!

You guessed it!! I can't tell you how excited I am about it!!

Do me a favor, check her out. She's a young lady with an old soul... kinda like Ms. Verbfashion!

Her eCrib is Beauty from Ashes. She's posting some fiyah! Help me welcome her to the world of Poetry Blogging, won't ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin