Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sorry to disappoint... no poetry here tonight.


...but there is some reflection and introspection. I'm feeling some kinda way, and thinking about some really touchy things right now. I'm in that frame of mind that Alise would call "moodtrospective" and not really liking it.

See, sometimes in life, you can know the source of your angst (I hate that word, but couldn't pull a more appropriate one outta my arse at the moment). You can know the source, but still not be able to change it. Even if you wanna. Even if you know it would be for the best. Sometimes you can almost see the change, and still not be able to make the change. So in the mean time...
Suffer the consequences of being stuck in your moodtrospective rut.

I know there is some change coming in my future. And I know some kinda way doesn't last forever. Even if I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it happen. And even if I'm not sure when.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to this too --- I think it's just as much a prayer as any we might say. It's hopeful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin